The only time I messed up was when I quarreled with my wife, Chioma” Davido (Video)


 David Adeleke, better known by his stage as Davido, reveals his biggest disappointment.


Davido admitted in an interview with Anas Bukhash that his handling of his disagreement with Chioma before to their marriage has left him feeling disappointed in only himself.


As his wife is a wonderful person, the father of three children acknowledged that he could have done better. He is fortunate that he was able to mend it, as a result of which they are now wed.


When we had a little rift, I felt like I could have done better definitely because she is an amazing person. I think that’s the only time I messed up but I fixed it”.


Share this story 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I haven’t had s3x in 5 years” Actress Olaide Oyedeji cries out, shows off her new bre3st lift (Video)

Holding of opposite sex waist is nt allowed in Islam”- Fans criticized Olayinka Solomon and Pasuma’s close-up position, she replied

Oh My God”Speed Darlington Reacts To Viral Video Of Man Allegedly Hawking Human Meat As Suya