Portable is supportive, being with him is a new beginning for me – Actress Asabi Simple brags


 The birth of her kid has signaled a fresh beginning for Nigerian actress and mother of contentious artist Portable, Ashabi.


She said this during the naming ceremony for their child.


She expressed her joy over God making her path simple. She talked about her partner and how supportive he was.


I am happy because I didn’t see this coming. God made my journey easy. Portable is supportive and is ready to be more supportive”.


Share this story 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I haven’t had s3x in 5 years” Actress Olaide Oyedeji cries out, shows off her new bre3st lift (Video)

Holding of opposite sex waist is nt allowed in Islam”- Fans criticized Olayinka Solomon and Pasuma’s close-up position, she replied

Oh My God”Speed Darlington Reacts To Viral Video Of Man Allegedly Hawking Human Meat As Suya