Bimpe Akintunde Over Joyed As She Got Engaged to Her Longtime Admirer

 


Hollywood actress Bimpe Adetunde is ecstatic after accepting her longtime partner's proposal and engagement with a stunning ring.


The well-known Yoruba actress shared gorgeous pictures of her engagement ring on Instagram to announce her engagement.


Bimpe Akintunde disclosed that she happily accepted the proposal from a devoted supporter of her acting career and lifelong admirer. For the blessing of meeting someone who had loved her even before they met, she thanked God.


Bimpe, who was ecstatic about their forthcoming nuptials, prayed for a calm and simple journey together.


She also shared several memes and images of her engagement ring.

Today I am saying ‘YES’ to My Long-time admirer, lover of my craft, my long-time lover. A man that has been in love with me long before I met him. I am so blessed meeting him, am so happy to be doing FOREVER with Him.

“He asked me to be his wife and I said YES. May Almighty Allah make this journey easy for us. MUMCYHAMMEDA is Taken. If you think or hope it will end in tears, you won’t leave to see it Insha Allah Bikudiratulai”.

See the post below 


Share this story 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I haven’t had s3x in 5 years” Actress Olaide Oyedeji cries out, shows off her new bre3st lift (Video)

Holding of opposite sex waist is nt allowed in Islam”- Fans criticized Olayinka Solomon and Pasuma’s close-up position, she replied

Oh My God”Speed Darlington Reacts To Viral Video Of Man Allegedly Hawking Human Meat As Suya