I have been acting for decades yet I jump on buses every day” Veteran actress, Iya Gbonkan cries out for help

 


The seasoned actress remarked that despite her years of acting, she doesn't own a vehicle.


She explained that in order to reach where she needed to go, she had been boarding buses every day.


Iya Gbonkan urged her followers to honor her now, while she was still alive, rather than waiting until she was gone to slaughter a cow.


“I  have been acting for decades yet I don’t have a car. I jump on buses every day. If I die now, you will kill a cow. Celebrate me now that I am alive. I need a car from my fans”.

Share this story 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I haven’t had s3x in 5 years” Actress Olaide Oyedeji cries out, shows off her new bre3st lift (Video)

Holding of opposite sex waist is nt allowed in Islam”- Fans criticized Olayinka Solomon and Pasuma’s close-up position, she replied

Oh My God”Speed Darlington Reacts To Viral Video Of Man Allegedly Hawking Human Meat As Suya