A fan once told me I wasted my youth age to destroy my womb” – Abiola Abayo speaks on her journey to marriage & surrogacy

 


Actress Biola Abayo from Nollywood has talked openly about her personal journey toward marriage and surrogacy, describing the difficulties she encountered and the nasty remarks she heard along the route.


recalls that the actress gave birth to a boy through surrogacy a few months ago.


In a recent interview, Abiola discussed how she had trouble getting pregnant naturally, which led her to look into other possibilities.


She was open and honest about her journey to parenting, including her experiences and challenges.


She said that a supporter once berated her, saying she wasted her youth by allegedly harming her womb.


Share this story 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I haven’t had s3x in 5 years” Actress Olaide Oyedeji cries out, shows off her new bre3st lift (Video)

Holding of opposite sex waist is nt allowed in Islam”- Fans criticized Olayinka Solomon and Pasuma’s close-up position, she replied

Oh My God”Speed Darlington Reacts To Viral Video Of Man Allegedly Hawking Human Meat As Suya