Truly, he has children with another woman, but I am his only legal wife- Foluke Daramola speaks on allegation of snatching husband from ex-wife


 The Nollywood actress Foluke Daramola has addressed claims that she stole Kayode Salako from his ex-wife in order to marry him. 


Remembers that a Twitter user claimed to have seen the episode, which was also in the news years ago after Foluke demanded respect from young people. 


The actress denied the claim in a video posted on Instagram on Thursday, claiming that she is not an academic and that she never met her husband at the university. 


I can't be hurling stones at every barking dog, she added. Yet, it is necessary that I reply to this one. I am not dead, and I won't die; only the dead cannot protect themselves. Everyone who wants for my demise will pass away first.


"I am not an academic, first and foremost. I don't belong in Kayode's school at all because everyone knows I'm an actor. When I first met my spouse, I had no idea he was a teacher. We first connected through Change Agents of Nigeria, a civil society organization. 


"I don't recognize Adam's wife from Kayode's. We haven't met. I've never gotten into an argument with her. 


Foluke emphasized that she is Salako's only legitimate wife while still acknowledging that Salako practices polygamy and has children with other women. 


She added that the questioned school was not owned by her husband's ex-wife who ended the marriage but rather was founded by a relative of her husband.


Foluke claimed that she and her husband were apart for more than a year before reconciling and trying to save their marriage, but she never went after him online. 


See her speech below:


Share this story
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I haven’t had s3x in 5 years” Actress Olaide Oyedeji cries out, shows off her new bre3st lift (Video)

Holding of opposite sex waist is nt allowed in Islam”- Fans criticized Olayinka Solomon and Pasuma’s close-up position, she replied

Oh My God”Speed Darlington Reacts To Viral Video Of Man Allegedly Hawking Human Meat As Suya