“I was not kidnapped, I left home myself because am depressed” – Comic actor, Ijjoba Lande reveals (video)

 


Ijjoba Lande, a comic actor, has admitted that he was not kidnapped, contrary to what several online commenters had previously thought, but instead left his house alone out of melancholy. 


The actor, who had been missing for five days, was discovered in the Igando neighborhood of Lagos State wearing filthy clothes and appearing unclean. 


Ijjoba Lande, however, clarified the minor details surrounding his absence on Thursday evening 2023 in a video posted to his social media accounts. 


He claimed that he had been experiencing emotional difficulty and had made the decision to depart without notifying anyone. 


"I wasn't taken; I left my house on my own, out of depression. I kept my whereabouts and my struggles a secret from everyone, he stated.


He and his family would want to thank everyone who helped him stand up. 


Also, he pledges to give a detailed justification for his departure. 


Watch him speak after this:


Share this story 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I haven’t had s3x in 5 years” Actress Olaide Oyedeji cries out, shows off her new bre3st lift (Video)

Holding of opposite sex waist is nt allowed in Islam”- Fans criticized Olayinka Solomon and Pasuma’s close-up position, she replied

Oh My God”Speed Darlington Reacts To Viral Video Of Man Allegedly Hawking Human Meat As Suya