Seyi Vibes tags Zinoleesky ‘record label slave’ as they both unfollows each other on IG


Afrobeat artists Seyi Vibez and Zinoleesky have stopped following one another on Instagram as a result of their internet spat.


Indirect jabs between the musicians set off a social media frenzy.


'Hat-Trick' and 'Amdallah', two brand-new songs by Seyi Vibez, marked the start of the drama.


Soon after, Zinoleesky changed to Instagram and asked his followers if they thought he should share a music clip while hinting at potential mayhem.


Just waking up, what’s happening? My people, should I scatter everywhere? Should I post this snippet? Let me post this snippet”, he wrote.


Although Zinoleesky did not mention anyone’s name, there was no apparent indication that his message was meant at Seyi Vibez, who latter responded.


Seyi Vibez fired shade at Zinoleesky in his own Instagram account, stressing that he never discouraged any artist from posting song snippets.


He also reaffirmed his independence and advised that Zinoleesky continue to release music under his record label.


“I didn’t say y’all shouldn’t drop Snippet, I’ve got a lot of songs, no competition. You can even drop for your Record Label. I’m independent,” Seyi Vibez said in the video.


In a new development, Seyi Vibes tagged Zino a label slave and prayed for his enemies never to enjoy happiness.


“If them dey talk about the artiste wey you sabi pass for this kabal, put my name aside label slave. Anybody wey wish me bad soon God go take the person happiness away”, he wrote.


The artistes have both unfollowed each other on Instagram.

Share this story 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Portable is supportive, being with him is a new beginning for me – Actress Asabi Simple brags

Omowunmi Ajiboye breaks silence on alleged marital crisis

“Good job, let’s celebrate them when they are alive”, Fans shower praises on skit-maker Kamo as he visited Lalude’s house, promise to complete his house