Oh My God”Speed Darlington Reacts To Viral Video Of Man Allegedly Hawking Human Meat As Suya

 


Controversial rapper Speed Darlington recently expressed his opinion on a viral video that purportedly showed a man selling human meat under the name Suya.


In the video tape that was circulated online, the man who was apprehended was interrogated about the product he was peddling while having his hands and legs bound.


In answer to questions, the man insisted that the flesh was not human meat as had been indicated, but the men weren't buying it.


Captioning the video, Speed Darlington wrote:

“Oh my God Nigeria is a failed state. I don’t know which tribe he is but I assume he’s a Fulani caught with human Suya people are angry because they already bought meat from him and ate the meat thinking it was ram or beef, not knowing it’s a human meat I have bought three times in Lagos so far there will be no round four. Let’s divide this country so everybody can concentrate on securing the region. I was told that there was another caught in Abeokuta and he was asked how much is a whole human body from head to toe he said 54,000 naira I nearly dropped my phone in shock Less than $100 a whole human being. Do not come to Nigeria you’re better off going to other part of Africa do not come to Nigeria it’s a shit hole here. @akpimmuo is back up.”

Share this story 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I haven’t had s3x in 5 years” Actress Olaide Oyedeji cries out, shows off her new bre3st lift (Video)

Holding of opposite sex waist is nt allowed in Islam”- Fans criticized Olayinka Solomon and Pasuma’s close-up position, she replied