“My Odogwu, Obim forever”- Actress Iyabo Ojo celebrates her husband ahead of his birthday

 


Iyabo Ojo, a Nigerian actress, honored her husband Paul Okoye on social media in advance of his birthday. 


The actress referred to her spouse as her Odogwu and Obim in a post on her Instagram page in which she professed her love for him (meaning my hero and my heart in Igbo language). 


She wrote: “In advance to my Odogwu, Obim forever @pauloo2104 #April2loading,#iypaulo”.


There was a lovely video of the pair with the message. The actress's followers and coworkers expressed their congratulations and well wishes for the couple in the comment area. 


Check out her post below:


Share this story 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I haven’t had s3x in 5 years” Actress Olaide Oyedeji cries out, shows off her new bre3st lift (Video)

Holding of opposite sex waist is nt allowed in Islam”- Fans criticized Olayinka Solomon and Pasuma’s close-up position, she replied

Oh My God”Speed Darlington Reacts To Viral Video Of Man Allegedly Hawking Human Meat As Suya